All about me
A 3D animator, modeller, environment artist, 2D graphics, logos and web-design. 3D Studio Max skills in commercial and personal projects have helped develop me into a versatile and creative 3D artist, rapidly adapting to new techniques and software packages.
- 7 years experience of 3D studio Max 4 - 2010
- 7 years experience of Adobe PhotoShop 8 - CS3
- 6 years Expert knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro
- 2 years experience with Unreal tournament 2003/2004 and level editing
- 2 years experience with Maxon Body paint 2, Combustion and Macromedia Dreamweaver
3D modelling and 3D animation for low budget feature film Catalina: A new kind of Super Hero by www.wotr.co.uk including a vision of cyberspace, escape pod 3D model and environment backgrounds.
3D fly through of a landscape architecture Masters project called Tetley Park for Alaric Helliwell
3D opening sequence of a plane flying over the Atlantic Ocean for a short film called North Atlantic by Bernardo Nascimento
A product demonstration animation for David Hill of www.knittingaid.com, this involved showing the moving parts and functionality of the retail product.
2010 Leeds College
ABC Level 3 Software Skills for 3D Modelling
2001 - 2004 University of Salford, Manchester.
BSc Computer and Video games
Graphics: learning 3D Studio Max
Design: Quake 3 and Unreal tournament level design
1997 - 2001 Harrogate Grammar School, Harrogate
A Levels Graphic Design and Art, Seven GCSEs.